Home >> Divisions >> MPR (Manpower Planning & Recruitment Division)
The Manpower Planning & Recruitment Division is headed by Dy CAO (MPR) who is also the Liaison Officer for SC/ST/PH and Ex-Servicemen Employees of AFHQ/ISOs. It comprises 04 sections viz CAO/R-1, CAO/R-2, CAO/R-3 and CAO/CP Cell. The Charter of Duties of these sections are as under :-
Recruitment – 1 (CAO/R-1)
- Recruitment for Group `A’ posts;
- Recruitment of Section Officers through Civil Services Exam conducted by UPSC;
- Recruitment of Senior Technical Assistant, Data Processing Assistant, Senior Research Officer & other Group `B’ posts in AFHQ;
- Compassionate appointment as per Government policy to dependents of AFHQ employees who died while in service or are retired on medical grounds;
- Recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS); and
- Processing of filling up of post on deputation in AFHQ as per recruitment rules.
Recruitment – 2 (CAO/R-2)
- Framing, Amendment, Review and Repealing of Recruitment Rules of all posts under the Cadre Controlling Authority of the JS(Trg) & CAO in AFHQ and ISOs;
- Encadrement/decadrement of posts;
- Re-employment of civilians on superannuation;
- Re-verification of character and antecedents of Government employees working in sensitive organizations and positive vetting of officers engaged in work of extra sensitive nature in AFHQ & ISOs excluding Naval Headquarters; and
- Processing of cases received/initiated by Dy CAO (MPR) as Liaison Officer for SC/ST and Physically Handicapped.
Recruitment – 3 (CAO/R-3)
- Recruitment of Assistants, Steno `C’ (Personal Assistant), Steno `D’ and LDC. Recruitment of Senior Translator, Junior Translator and Data Entry Operator Grade `B’;
- Filling of other isolated posts through Direct Recruitment/Deputation/Re-Employment and absorption basis; and
- Direct Recruitment of Staff Car Driver.
Career Planning Cell (CAO/CP Cell)
- Cadre Review of various Cadres in AFHQ/ISOs & other matters relating to career progression of employees;
- All work relating to Pay Commission including anomalies, Court cases related thereto, implementation etc;
- Revision of pay scales based on Govt. decisions on recommendations of expert bodies, etc; and
- Vetting of PE of various organization in AFHQ & ISOs in respect of civilian strength.
SCHEME FOR COMPASSIONATE APPOINTMENT
The MPR Division runs a scheme for compassionate appointment. The object of the Scheme is to grant appointment on compassionate grounds to adependent family member of a Government servant dying in harness or who is retired on medical grounds, thereby leaving his family in penury and without any means of livelihood, to relieve the family of the Government servant concerned from financial destitution and to help it get over the emergency.
Following forms can be downloaded or printed from the Forms page:
- Medical form required for initial employment to AFHQ Service
- Application form for compassionate employment
AFHQ Stenographers Service Rules
AFHQ Official Language(OL) Service Rules
AFHQ Clerical Service Rules
- AFHQ Civil Service Rules