A single window Medical Cell has been created in CAO’s Office with a view to streamline for providing medical permission and quick processing of medical claims, Medical advance, Credit facility and grant of ex-post facto sanction in respect of AFHQ employees.
VISION (Organizational aspiration):
To be a centre of Administrative Relief for ailing employees of AFHQ Cadre
MISSION (Reason of our existence):
To provide Employee friendly facilitation of Medical Permission, Grant of Medical Advance/Credit facilities and Time bound, Hassle free processing of Medical claims to O/o the PCDA (HQ)
- Quick disposal of Medical Permission.
- Spreading awareness of checklist for easy submission of claims.
- Time bound processing of claims to O/o the PCDA (HQ).
- Speedy disposal of Medical advance and Credit facility cases.
- Conducting Medical Board fortnightly to assess the Emergency for granting ex-post sanction of the competent authority.
- Speedy grant of permission for conducting Annual Health Checkup of Gp ‘A’ Officers.
- Speedy disposal of grievance keeping in view the rules and regulations along with individual’s interest.
- Spreading awareness
- Service with Smile
- Generating contingent bill through LAN of CAO’s office.
- Discontinuation of obtaining signature of employees on contingent bill.
- Discontinuation of submission of copy of cheque leaf along with claims.
- Liaising with O/o the PCDA with a view to sorted out queries for speedy disposal of claims.
- Generated all Medical permissions in respect of CGHS/AMA beneficiary through excel programme to avoid any error.
- Generating all ex-post facto sanction order of CGHS/AMA beneficiary, after approval of HOD, in respect of Air HQs/NHQ and CAO’s office through excel programme to avoid any error.
- Providing of checklist at the time of grant of medical permission/credit facility so as to make them aware about submission of claims.
- Spreading awareness about latest rules and process and time limit for submission of claims to avoid time bar sanction.
- Suggestion Box will be installed to obtain feedback from employees.
- New initiative is being taken from O/o the PCDA to send the Medical Bills through e-mail and if they agreed to, it would be uploaded on CAO’s for viewing of the employees.
- Developing online feedback system
- Online view of the status of various claims/medical permission
For queries and help, Please Contact:
Sh Sanjay Kumar Jha, Deputy Director, CAO/Medical Cell- 23792493
Sh Vijay Kumar, Section Officer, CAO/Medical Cell- 23792497